Friday, January 21, 2011

TGIF!

I'm so glad today is Friday. I've decided to not let my procrastination get the best of me this weekend. I'm going to do the rest of my vocabulary units for the remainder of the class as well as start on (and hopefully complete) my paper that is due on Wednesday.

Even though Wednesday's class was a disaster, I'm still really happy I made the choice to go to pastry school. I'm learning a lot. I like the fact that you need to know science and math to bake. I like having to use my brain and really concentrate to make sure that my formulas are correct. It's really challenging at times and also a little frustrating, but I really enjoy it.

I've been ignoring my work duties this afternoon and looking at recipes online. I think I'm going to try making these home made potato chips sometime. They look and sound delicious. I won't be making them for any superbowl party because there's a strict No Football rule in my house. I'd make them to watch the Oscars, but not the superbowl ;)

No comments: