Monday, February 07, 2011

Written Exam - DONE!

Well, I finished the first test. Only missed 7 questions, so, yeah....I'm doing ok.

Tomorrow is part one of the practical exam. I've decided to work on the enriched and laminated doughs first, as they are the most labor and time intensive.

SO

Tomorrow I will make the dough for the baguettes, croissants, and sticky buns. Hopefully they will ferment in time and I'll be able to make up, proof, and bake at least the baguettes. I am hoping to bake off the sticky buns, too, but that might be pushing it.

I just can't wait til Wednesday at 10:30pm and this will all be over. Of course, I go right back next week and start six weeks of pastry. I gripe, but I'm totally looking forward to it.

I can finally go to bed at a decent time on a Monday. Hooray for me!

No comments: